Policyfast is a £150-million pound wholesale insurance broker. You’ll be part of our very friendly Commercial Vehicle Division at our beautiful, new, purpose built office in Watnall, Nottingham.
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Far from being dull, our job as a clerk is very important to our business – you’ll be keeping things organised and everything ticking over for our New Business team…..
So, what will I actually be doing?
You’ll manage the routine administration tasks involving some or all of the following:
• Recording and updating databases using Excel spreadsheets.
• Running credit checks on internet databases.
• Scanning documents and uploading files
• Sorting and handing out post
• Supporting the new business desk with standard letter and email templates.
Although there will always be some tasks that you have to complete every day, there’s no monotony in our business.
The finer details…
As an office based role, you’ll be at your desk for standard office hours – typically 9am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
No Saturday working so you’ll enjoy a good quality of work-life balance.
Is it really the job for me?
If you enjoy organising and paperwork, computers, then you are the person for us. Here’s a list of the skills you should possess:
• Good reading and writing skills
• Strong grammar and spelling
• Competent keyboard skills
• Good communication
• An ability to work individually and as part of a team
• The ability to concentrate for long periods of time
• Attention to detail
What will you get in return?
• Competitive salary
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Death in Service benefit
• High street discount portal
• 25 days Annual Leave + bank holidays
• Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
• Annual work anniversary vouchers
• Sponsorship for related qualifications
• Wellbeing initiatives
A wholesale underwriting agency offering a range of insurance products to UK brokers. Policyfast provide brokers access to an array of standard and niche products via many of the UK’s leading insurers.