A Lloyd’s Broker established in 1983, Senior Wright has built up an enviable reputation for providing innovative solutions for its clients. The company was originally founded to serve the insurance needs of the construction industry. Whilst we have retained this specialism, we have also diversified into other related areas.
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Are you an ambitious Insurance Administrator with Insurance experience looking for a new challenge in 2021?
We have an exciting opportunity in our newly formed Senior Wright London Market Fleet team for administrative and broking support.
The role is within our Watnall office in Nottingham.
In this role you will be a dynamic individual who can provide professional, prompt and efficient support to the Broking team.
Main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Preparation of Pre-renewal and New business documentation
• Communicate with Partner Brokers and Underwriters as appropriate (eg requesting information, documentation, providing terms and quotes as required)
• Answering incoming calls, dealing with queries
• Assist with data entry of the business transacted by the Broking team
• Debiting and processing of renewals, new business and adjustments
• Observe the regulations issued by Financial Conduct Authority and other regulatory bodies
• Incorporate the group’s values into every procedure
What you`ll need to succeed
Be able to demonstrate:
• A collaborative and innovative approach to working
• Act with integrity at all times
• Be approachable and helpful
• General knowledge of relevant FCA and other regulatory requirements
• Awareness of insurance market principles and practice
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Competent use of computer systems, including, Brokersure (training will be provided), Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
What will you get in return?
• Competitive salary
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Death in Service benefit
• High street discount portal
• 25 days Annual Leave + bank holidays
• Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
• Annual work anniversary vouchers
• Sponsorship for related qualifications
• Wellbeing initiatives
A Lloyd’s broker established in 1983, Senior Wright has built up an enviable reputation for providing innovative solutions for its clients. Originally founded to serve the insurance needs of the construction industry, they have retained this specialism whilst also diversifying into other related areas.