A Lloyd’s Broker established in 1983, Senior Wright has built up an enviable reputation for providing innovative solutions for its clients. The company was originally founded to serve the insurance needs of the construction industry. Whilst we have retained this specialism, we have also diversified into other related areas.
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Are you an ambitious London Market Motor Fleet Broker looking for a new challenge in 2021?
We have an exciting opportunity in our newly formed Senior Wright London Market Fleet team and is based around our London City office.
In this role you will be a dynamic individual who can negotiate with Underwriters for new and renewal fleet business and working closely with our broking team, business development team and group brokers and franchisees.
Main responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Negotiate with Underwriters for New and Renewal fleet business
• Supply new business quotations to Partner Brokers in collaboration with Watnall broking team
• Supply Renewal rebroke feedback to Watnall broking team
• Engage with the Business Development Team, on specific cases and brokers enlisting their assistance when needed
• Engage regularly with Coversure Franchisees and Jensten Owned Brokers, providing assistance and advice when required
What you`ll need to succeed
Be able to demonstrate:
• A collaborative and innovative approach to working
• Act with integrity at all times when working with stakeholders
• Knowledge of London Motor Market
• Knowledge of London Motor Market underwriting criteria and process
• Competent knowledge of all internal computer systems and procedures
• Good knowledge of the insurance market and legislation requirements
• Good communications skills, both written and oral
• Competent level of knowledge on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to juggle multiple workloads under strict deadlines
What will you get in return?
• Competitive salary
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Death in Service benefit
• High street discount portal
• 25 days Annual Leave + bank holidays
• Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
• Annual work anniversary vouchers
• Sponsorship for related qualifications
• Wellbeing initiatives
A Lloyd’s broker established in 1983, Senior Wright has built up an enviable reputation for providing innovative solutions for its clients. Originally founded to serve the insurance needs of the construction industry, they have retained this specialism whilst also diversifying into other related areas.